POP3 Server: mail.yourdomainname.co.uk - Port 110
SMTP Server: mail.yourdomainname.co.uk - Port 25 (Authentication turned on)
Password: your password
To set up your email account please enter the information above into Outlook or your preferred client.
When setting up the outgoing server please make sure that you have ticked the box under more settings -> outgoing server -> my server requires authentication.
1. Navigate to Windows Control Panel > Mail
2. Click on email accounts and click on add
3. Type your name, primary email address, and your mailbox password twice and then click next.
4. Outlook 2016 will start configuring your account. When you get a security prompt check the box "Don't ask me about this website again" and click allow.
5. Windows Security window might then prompt your username and password. Enter your primary email address in the Username box and type your mailbox password and click ok.
6. Outlook 2016 will discover your email server settings and finish configuration of your email account. Once you see all steps as completed, you can click finish. Now you can open your new profile in Outlook 2016.
Exchange Emails on iPhones
1. On the home screen of your device, tap Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account.
2. Tap Exchange and enter your email address, password and an optional description. Tap Next.
3. Make your selections and tap Save.
Yes we can provide web hosting services. Our servers are all located in UK Data Centres and use the latest technologies and backups. You are also free to provide your own servers and we can build applications on them.
If you are providing your own servers we will talk about server specifications required for you application or web site to work correctly.