Please find below a list of our frequently asked questions, please click on a question to see the answer to that question. answers to questions will appear on the right hand side.
Exchange Emails on Android
1. On your device, tap on the system Settings icon.
2. Tap Accounts & sync (Accounts on some devices).
3. Tap Add.
4. Tap Exchange ActiveSync (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync on some devices).
5. Enter your email address and password, and then tap Manual setup.
6. On the next page, enter the rest of the necessary information, and then tap Next.
- Email address: Your email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server address: cas.cloudplatform1.com.
- Domain: Leave this field blank.
- Username: Your email address again.
- Some devices might combine the domain and username the settings as domain\username. On those devices, precede your email address with a backslash (for example, \email@example.com).
- Password: Password for you email address.
- Select This server requires an encrypted SSL connection.
7. If you are prompted to enable remote security administration, tap OK or Allow. This setting enables you to remotely perform a factory reset (delete all data) on the device from the Outlook Web App (OWA) if the device is lost or stolen.
8. Select the services that you want to synchronize with the Exchange server, and specify how often you want to synchronize. Then, tap Next.
9. Enter a descriptive name for your account, and then tap Finish setup.