Please find below a list of our frequently asked questions, please click on a question to see the answer to that question. answers to questions will appear on the right hand side.
Exchange Emails on Outlook
1. Navigate to Windows Control Panel > Mail
2. Click on email accounts and click on add
3. Type your name, primary email address, and your mailbox password twice and then click next.
4. Outlook 2016 will start configuring your account. When you get a security prompt check the box "Don't ask me about this website again" and click allow.
5. Windows Security window might then prompt your username and password. Enter your primary email address in the Username box and type your mailbox password and click ok.
6. Outlook 2016 will discover your email server settings and finish configuration of your email account. Once you see all steps as completed, you can click finish. Now you can open your new profile in Outlook 2016.
If you are getting stuck please take a look at the screenshots above, if you are still having problems please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01303 720 019.